125 cc Rollerverleih auf Menorca
All the information you need to rent a scooter for your holidays in Menorca.
Here we explain important details about the motorcycle rental process, the technical characteristics of the scooter you want to rent, the advantages of renting one or more scooters with this company, the documentation you need to rent a scooter in Menorca, and even several lists of places you can visit with these bikes.
Table of Contents
- Rent scooters in Ciutadella de Menorca
- Steps to rent a scooter
- Scooter features
- What does a motorcycle rental include
- Where to go with a scooter in Menorca
- Frequently Asked Questions
Process to rent a scooter in Ciutadella de Menorca
- Booking: Make the reservation of the scooters for your holidays in Menorca at via the contact forms below.
- Pickup: The motorcycles will be picked up at the office in Ciutadella< /a>.
- Contract signing: When picking up the scooter in the garage, the rental contract is signed. Important: On the day of collection you must have all the required documentation.
- Deposit: €200 of the deposit will be blocked on the client’s credit card during the lease.
New bikes: The entire fleet of rental scooters of this company is renewed every three years.
Charger: All are equipped with a USB charger for electronic devices.
Refuelling: These 125 cc motorcycles consume unleaded gasoline and have a range of 100 km.
What is included in a scooter rental
Unlimited mileage means that this motorbike rental company in Ciutadella does not charge any extra charge if you do a lot of kilometres.
You can drive as many kilometers as you want and you will only pay for the gasoline you use.
Discover Menorca on a scooter without limitations!
Two helmets included
These 125 cc rental scooters can accommodate two riders.
With the rental of each scooter up to 2 helmets are included totally free!.
The basic civil liability insurance is included in the price and does not imply any additional cost. There is the option of taking out more comprehensive insurance.
VAT and fees are also included in the price.
Roadside assistance service 24/7.
What can I visit in Menorca with my rental motorcycle
Frequently Asked Questions
What documents do I need to rent a motorcycle?
- ID card or passport
- Driver’s license
- Credit card
- Sign the motorcycle rental agreement
IMPORTANT: Additional drivers of the scooter must provide the same documentation as the main rider.
Do you bring the scooters to the port or airport? The company does not offer the motorcycle transportation service. All vehicles must be collected and returned at your Ciutadella office.
Can I cancel the reservation for free? Yes, with a minimum of 7 days in advance.
Where to put motorcycle helmets when parking? The scooters have a helmet compartment under the seat that can be locked.↑
Carrer d’Eivissa, 14
07760 Ciutadella de Menorca